Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
If you are considering the high-demand field of healthcare, Donnelly's RN program is a great place to start.
The RN program is affordable and with its small class size (15 students) it allows for individual instruction.
The program admits 30 students (15 day, 15 evening) in January of each year, and the selection process is very competitive. 另外, the program comprises 30 nursing credit hours (plus 15 hours of pre-requisites) and takes 3 semesters to complete (Jan.12月.).
Important Licensure Information:
Graduating from a LPL外围网址 nursing program does not guarantee licensure. Licensure in the State of Kansas is a separate process that requires testing and application to the Kansas State Board of Nursing. For additional information you can contact the LPL外围网址 Nursing Department or Kansas State Board of Nursing.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the Associate of Applied Science in Registered Nursing, students will demonstrate:
- Integrate caring behaviors in practicing the art and science of nursing within a diverse population.
- Implement professional standards and scope of practice within legal, 道德, and regulatory frame works.
- Collaborate with clients and members of the inter-professional health care team to optimize client outcomes.
- Formulate safe and effective clinical judgements guided by the nursing process, clinical reasoning, and evidence-based practice.
- Manage care and provide leadership to meet client needs using available resources and current technology.
- Generate teaching and learning processes to promote and maintain health and reduce risks for a global population.
- Demonstrate effective communication methods to manage client needs and to interact with other healthcare team members.